Every major helicopter tour company offers a Las Vegas Strip helicopter tour with very similar prices however there are major differences that you should know before you choose your flight. Sundance Helicopters only flies with 6 passengers in a helicopter as opposed to 7 passengers. With 6 passengers you have 25% more visibility and 25% more space than 7 passenger helicopters. The other companies have the pilot on the left which blocks a portion of the view of the Strip to the front and back passengers! Sundance picks up passengers in a Stretch limo where the other companies use vans or buses. Sundance has the nicest terminal and usually has passengers checked in and flying within minutes not hours!
- Best views and visibility
- Limousine transfers to and from your hotel
- Low level flight to see the city up close
- Fly both sides of the Strip and downtown over Fremont Street
- Champagne Toast before the flight
- Fly from the Strip which means no wasted time commuting to airport
- Sundance has the nicest terminal so every moment of your trip start to finish is VIP style
WHY BOOK THIS?
- No wasted time, other companies have tours that are over 2 hours long for a 15 minute flight!
- Best views and comfort
- No extra fees or surprises
- Lots of flight times going late into the evening
- Luxury limousine transfer included